Sunday, April 29, 2012

Amateur Photography - wildlife

                                                            I have recently begun dabbling with photography and I have managed to capture some of the wildlife roaming about in the neighbourhood. In my recent endeavours I have found out that photography is a way to make the world see how you see the world. It is a fascinating hobby, one I intend to continue for a long time. I have also found out that wildlife photography requires a lot of patience and a lot of luck. Here are some moments of the wild I have captured.

























I am hoping to capture more of these wonderful creatures. Keeping my fingers crossed.

................................
.........................
.................
........

No comments:

Post a Comment